PALEO AND LOW CARB LIFESTYLE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.

+5
hamburger
xtrocious
dowz
chickenbackside
Admin
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.

Post  Admin Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:57 am

xtrocious wrote:
Simpler to just move house...hahah

But boh lui leh Crying or Very sad

It is not that I want to change but everything is falling apart - I just changed my water heater (storage type); aircon also had to change the whole system...

Nowadays the construction quality very chui leh...not built to last Evil or Very Mad

My storage heater was fucked. Aristone, but made in CHINA!! Fucking supplier badek me, say Italy.But now, I got one really made in Italy, ok lah, old one also tahan 3yrs, $320, cannot complain lah, one year $110+ niah lah. Better you go for quality instead of quantity. I would say Gain Cit is good in service and work is good as well, mine is Mitsubishi, still going well.
Call me lah, I tell you on the phone. Dowan to teach Fresh to much. Yak, yak yak!

Admin
Admin

https://paleolifestyle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:53 pm

chiu... Laughing I finish already... and I didn't need to change contractor.... Razz

update: found a great spot in Bukit Batok Nature Park to do my HIIT... right at the Transmission Tower a long flight of steps, change in elevation maybe 30 - 40m over 100m?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:46 pm

Fresh wrote:chiu... Laughing I finish already... and I didn't need to change contractor.... Razz

update: found a great spot in Bukit Batok Nature Park to do my HIIT... right at the Transmission Tower a long flight of steps, change in elevation maybe 30 - 40m over 100m?

Eyh Fresh Bitch, don't try to suan, you weren't manufactured for such a function, you try to hard,
Wait your pubic hair all drop off and you get labelled a "White Tiger" . cheers

Leave the suanning to the pro.....ME! Basketball lol!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xtrocious Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:05 am

Admin wrote:
Fresh wrote:chiu... Laughing I finish already... and I didn't need to change contractor.... Razz

Eyh Fresh Bitch, don't try to suan, you weren't manufactured for such a function, you try to hard,

Wah, I better stay out of this lover's quarrel then Razz

Hmm..that's means Fresh also stay quite near my place...scary or what Suspect

xtrocious

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:21 am

Admin wrote:

you are not a suanning pro... u just a dirty old man lah... hahahaha Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:24 am

xtrocious wrote:Hmm..that's means Fresh also stay quite near my place...scary or what Suspect

I just moved, not too familiar. planning to roam about a bit slowly... but the park was really nice, especially yesterday, after the rain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:52 am

Fresh wrote:
Admin wrote:

Careful, the fucker will get FRESH with you. Wait yoru ass got warm hand going around. bounce

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:52 am

Fresh wrote:
Admin wrote:

Jealous little bitch, Use your tongue for what it's really intended for..LICKING. Wahahahahah! Laughing Laughing

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:54 am

Fresh wrote:
xtrocious wrote:Hmm..that's means Fresh also stay quite near my place...scary or what Suspect

I just moved, not too familiar. planning to roam about a bit slowly... but the park was really nice, especially yesterday, after the rain.

Knn, wet grass also you want to rahba rahba on....Sheeessshhhh...... lol!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xtrocious Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:04 am

Another one of my humble dinners on Tuesday night

Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.  - Page 4 Food002

Must thank MO for recommending me the turbo broiler...hahah

I have two more in my fridge - Cold Storage had an offer that ran until yesterday - PK was going for just S$13.99 Laughing

xtrocious

Back to top Go down

Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.  - Page 4 Empty New recipe.

Post  Admin Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:25 am

Something simple, something good, and something all only wait for others to come up. Very Happy
Fry Tow Gay, add deep fried pork lard in, pinch of pepper and sea salt. Awesome. Very Happy

The forum is so dead.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4