PALEO AND LOW CARB LIFESTYLE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Own Paleo Forum

3 posters

Go down

Our Own Paleo Forum  Empty Our Own Paleo Forum

Post  Admin Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:22 am

Hi guys, decided to start this forum, to benefit all of us from MCF and elsewhere, without having problems from fuckwits and dumbfucks, and shit stirrers. I do see that we all have benefited form ChickenBackside's really dedicated postings, and had spoken to him before on bring it over here for serious discussion, and well also, to circulate information within our small community, information on where to buy what etc... I'm sorry if I sound very hush over at MCF, and I don't give out information, due to specific reasons, which I will explain further in the post here. So please, bring all those over from MCF to here.

Happy New Year all, and most importantly, Good Health and good food.

MO. Marc Wong. Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://paleolifestyle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Our Own Paleo Forum  Empty Forum and changes

Post  Admin Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:26 am

If there is any need to change things around, please let em know, and since we're the pioneers, whatever goes, I don't restrict the usage of certain vocabularian here. I like it as NATURAL as it can get. Very Happy
Any changes, let me know and I will do it. Give me time also, It's been a while since I last handled this forum.
PhpBB I know how to use, only forgot. Razz

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Our Own Paleo Forum  Empty Re: Our Own Paleo Forum

Post  king Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:17 am

very happy to be here Very Happy

king

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:38 pm

king wrote:very happy to be here Very Happy

Kumsia you come also. Laughing

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gz0707 Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:29 am

Thanks for the invite MO. good to be here, the old thread was too difficult to manoeuvre as it grew too long. i chanced on the mcf thread not long ago, although I have been hanging there for quite a while. as u guys have mentioned before, the science behind the paleo diet is too compelling to ignore, so I decided to give it a shot, not that I was going anywhere health wise, having started on HBP meds with 30% fat levels.

as this seems like a very alternate solution, i am not sharing with anyone yet until i see some results which I am sure u guys understand. but as MO has said, health is your own and a personal responsibility which sometimes pp do not take too seriously. so, looking forward to learning more and sharing too with every day's progress.

healthy living everyone!

gz0707

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:09 am

I had a discussion with CBS on starting one, sometime back, CBS said he didn't have the know how to run a forum, I did, but the time
to create one was another matter, so finally, free time, did this up. Back to you, results you will see, without a doubt, unless you
give up and well...it all becomes history. Any questions, just ask. I come by the forum almost everyday and notification of a new post here is a email to me, which I will see on my system or phone.

gz0707 wrote:Thanks for the invite MO. good to be here, the old thread was too difficult to manoeuvre as it grew too long. i chanced on the mcf thread not long ago, although I have been hanging there for quite a while. as u guys have mentioned before, the science behind the paleo diet is too compelling to ignore, so I decided to give it a shot, not that I was going anywhere health wise, having started on HBP meds with 30% fat levels.

as this seems like a very alternate solution, i am not sharing with anyone yet until i see some results which I am sure u guys understand. but as MO has said, health is your own and a personal responsibility which sometimes pp do not take too seriously. so, looking forward to learning more and sharing too with every day's progress.

healthy living everyone!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down