PALEO AND LOW CARB LIFESTYLE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.

+5
hamburger
xtrocious
dowz
chickenbackside
Admin
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.

Post  Admin Fri May 20, 2011 2:15 am

Fresh wrote:yes... this sat must buy the branded one.

Got Kate Spade and Chanel, which one? You look cute in Kate Spade. lol!

Admin
Admin

https://paleolifestyle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 5:02 am

eeeeee..... you closet gay.... Suspect affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 20, 2011 9:41 am

Fresh wrote:eeeeee..... you closet gay.... Suspect affraid
Knn, closet to small for me, remember? Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 24, 2011 4:50 am

Admin wrote:1 Slab Pork Belly (1kg)
2 teaspoon five spice powder.
2 teaspoon sea salt (crushed)
2 teaspoon black or white pepper. (which ever your preference)
3 tablespoons rice vinegar.

1. Mix Five spice, salt, pepper together into a dish.
2. Blench pork belly skin with hot water.
3. Using a very sharp knife, cut vertical lines, 2-3cm apart on pork skin, but not into meat.
4. Using kitchen towel, pat dry pork belly.
5. Rub mix (1.) into MEAT side of pork belly, not on SKIN side.
6. Brush on rice vinegar on skin side of pork belly, then brush on salt.
7. Leave in fridge, chiller, open for skin to dry in fridge. Leave overnight.
8. Remove from fridge, pat down skin side of pork belly to ensure it is dry.
9. Pre-heat oven to 200C for 15mins.
10. Add pork belly in, skin facing up.
11. Turn up oven to 245C for 40mins.
12. Up temperature to 250C for 20mins.
13. Skin will brown and is crispy.
14. Remove and let meat rest for 10mins before slicing.
15. Slice from the meat side to avoid breaking the skin off.
16. Serve with sambal balachan.

Picture of my Roast Pork, just done today. Very Happy
Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.  - Page 3 Photo_11
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I bought a slab last week. will make it this few days (maybe start tonight)...... also going to make Moroccan Lamb casserole this weekend... pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 12:58 am

alright! the sio ba was marinated last night! don't know if I overdid it tho... virgin sio ba for me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 2:32 pm

MO, it's FANTASTIC!!! finished roasting 15mins ago, and it's already half gone... lesson learnt, do this only when you're alone... Razz

Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.  - Page 3 P1010011

my broiler temp control is vague, cannot set accurately. it almost burnt, so I had to cut short the course, the top not so nice looking...

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 27, 2011 1:18 am

Fresh wrote:MO, it's FANTASTIC!!! finished roasting 15mins ago, and it's already half gone... lesson learnt, do this only when you're alone... Razz

my broiler temp control is vague, cannot set accurately. it almost burnt, so I had to cut short the course, the top not so nice looking...

Skin not good, not crispy, sort of hard, right? You need to brush on vinegar prior to roasting, oven setting, 200-220C, 50-60mins.
say approximately 15-20mins before the time is up, using a sharp prick, poke the skin, (top) as many times as you wish, this is to release the oil form the skin, then sprinkle salt on the top (not too much, but cover the surface) then roast at a higher temperature, 250C for 15-20mins, The skin WILL bubble up like blisters, for a regular oven, GRILL function, 12-15mins is more then enough, slight charring, which you can scrap off with a sharp knife after. Slicing will be 10-15mins AFTER roasting, to allow the meat to rest.

Cooking is not an art form, but a science. You fuck it up and it's a chemical reaction. And yes, I topped my Chemistry and Physic papers.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 27, 2011 1:25 am

I'm stopping my roast pork for a while. Man, I'm getting so damn JerLat eating roast pork. BLAH!
Not like I roast it everyday, sort of need a change. I got a new menu up my sleeve, this I will NEVER share here,
because as all of you know, plus CBS, I'm going to start my cafe when I stop working in my present job, don't know when and don't want to let it bother or fuck up my life either. Sort of a Que Sara sara attitude, do what I can today, and well...it's been a long journey for me and my wife, good things never last, then again, better things can come out of a bad situation, Used to be a pessimist, because you will never know the outcome of any mission, regardless of how good a plan A/B or C you have, situations can take for the worse, so I was ALWAYS prepared.

Anyhow, it's a totally different form of fried rice with a twist, really high fat. I'll not say further. Any other things you guys want to know how to cook, please let me know, I'd be more then willing to list out the SOPs. BTW CBS, my coconut cake...KILLER lah! One SLICE, whole day no need makan liow! Wahahahahahaha! lol!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.  - Page 3 Empty Simple meal for all.

Post  Admin Fri May 27, 2011 5:08 am

I was in somewhat of a hurry this morning, norm is, I don't take breakfast, so decided to do so today,
fearing I MIGHT get hungry later. 3 hard boiled eggs, one can, Ayam Brand coconut Cream.
Totally awesome. As of now, typing, no mood to eat. Will be ready for my fried rice tonight though.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chickenbackside Fri May 27, 2011 5:55 am

Admin wrote:...I'm going to start my cafe when I stop working in my present job, don't know when and don't want to let it bother or fuck up my life either. Sort of a Que Sara sara attitude, do what I can today, and well...it's been a long journey for me and my wife, good things never last, then again, better things can come out of a bad situation, Used to be a pessimist, because you will never know the outcome of any mission, regardless of how good a plan A/B or C you have, situations can take for the worse, so I was ALWAYS prepared.

Anyhow, it's a totally different form of fried rice with a twist, really high fat. I'll not say further. Any other things you guys want to know how to cook, please let me know, I'd be more then willing to list out the SOPs. BTW CBS, my coconut cake...KILLER lah! One SLICE, whole day no need makan liow! Wahahahahahaha! lol!
Wah lau... I lau nuah....

chickenbackside

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 27, 2011 6:16 am

chickenbackside wrote:
Admin wrote:...I'm going to start my cafe when I stop working in my present job, don't know when and don't want to let it bother or fuck up my life either. Sort of a Que Sara sara attitude, do what I can today, and well...it's been a long journey for me and my wife, good things never last, then again, better things can come out of a bad situation, Used to be a pessimist, because you will never know the outcome of any mission, regardless of how good a plan A/B or C you have, situations can take for the worse, so I was ALWAYS prepared.

Wah lau... I lau nuah....

Mai leh! Not yet start leh.
Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.  - Page 3 Rsz_2120070209-00000004-oric-ent-view-000 lol! lol!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 27, 2011 11:23 am

Admin wrote:
Fresh wrote:MO, it's FANTASTIC!!! finished roasting 15mins ago, and it's already half gone... lesson learnt, do this only when you're alone... Razz

Skin not good, not crispy, sort of hard, right? You need to brush on vinegar prior to roasting, oven setting, 200-220C, 50-60mins.
say approximately 15-20mins before the time is up, using a sharp prick, poke the skin, (top) as many times as you wish, this is to release the oil form the skin, then sprinkle salt on the top (not too much, but cover the surface) then roast at a higher temperature, 250C for 15-20mins, The skin WILL bubble up like blisters, for a regular oven, GRILL function, 12-15mins is more then enough, slight charring, which you can scrap off with a sharp knife after. Slicing will be 10-15mins AFTER roasting, to allow the meat to rest.

Cooking is not an art form, but a science. You fuck it up and it's a chemical reaction. And yes, I topped my Chemistry and Physic papers.

eh... all this was not in your original post.... Mad

skin was crispy, not too hard... but definitely not as nice looking as yours. so the vinegar is to be applied again right before roasting?

mine is not an oven, it's the Xue Di Zi broiler...

I will definitely do this again... with more meat!!! What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 27, 2011 12:35 pm

Fresh wrote:

eh... all this was not in your original post.... Mad

skin was crispy, not too hard... but definitely not as nice looking as yours. so the vinegar is to be applied again right before roasting?

mine is not an oven, it's the Xue Di Zi broiler...

I will definitely do this again... with more meat!!! What a Face [/quote]

Knn,blame me lah, all my cooking secrets must bear all out here siboh? Next what, go your house,hold your hand (boobs) and roast for you, ai Mai? You Heng I never say put in the hot sun, and use magnifying glass roast hor. lol! lol!

Add sugar, it helps. Wahahahahahahaha! cheers

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 27, 2011 12:52 pm

i just did the oysters just now... Very Happy very nice too... pretty good quality. I love you

heh heh, i where got complain... just keep your ideas coming.... flower tomorrow maybe go and buy a few more kilos of pork belly slabs.... hur hur hur.... pirat

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 27, 2011 1:00 pm

Fresh wrote:i just did the oysters just now... Very Happy very nice too... pretty good quality. I love you

heh heh, i where got complain... just keep your ideas coming.... flower tomorrow maybe go and buy a few more kilos of pork belly slabs.... hur hur hur.... pirat

I keep coming up with cooking ideas, rest leh? Boh Lang one.
Dowan, I starting Paleo cafe, wait all know how to cook, I no need do
Business liow. lol!

One new idea, want or not? Fry eggs. There! Idea liow. lol!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 27, 2011 1:37 pm

tmr I post Lamb Casserole... What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  king Mon May 30, 2011 12:51 am

admin,
dun talk so much!
quick go and open your shop and serve paleo meal!
we support u cheers

Admin wrote:
Fresh wrote:i just did the oysters just now... Very Happy very nice too... pretty good quality. I love you

I keep coming up with cooking ideas, rest leh? Boh Lang one.
Dowan, I starting Paleo cafe, wait all know how to cook, I no need do
Business liow. lol!

One new idea, want or not? Fry eggs. There! Idea liow. lol!

king

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2011 1:46 am

king wrote:admin,
dun talk so much!
we support u cheers

Now cannot lah, still got a good paying job, and 3 grown boy to support and feed. It will happen, when I stop working or no longer have this job.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  piyopico Mon May 30, 2011 10:30 am

Admin wrote:
dun talk so much!
we support u cheers

Now cannot lah, still got a good paying job, and 3 grown boy to support and feed. It will happen, when I stop working or no longer have this job.

You say your boy will run the cafe mah.

My offer still stand, at least 3 times a week. Open in Jurong hor.

Very Happy

piyopico

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:31 pm

just prepped the dish for tmr's dinner

ok, finally had it for dinner as the cooking instructions did not work for me. I stewed it again in the magic thermos pot for another 24hr from last night. THEN the meat melts in your mouth!!! Fantastic!

Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.  - Page 3 P1010012

Source: Jamie Oliver http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/lamb-recipes/moroccan-lamb-stew
*I didn't use all of the ingredients... never eat this dish before, dunno its real taste anyway... hahaha

ingredients
• 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
• 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
• 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
• 3-4 small dried chillies
• a small bunch of fresh rosemary, leaves picked and finely chopped
• 2 thumb-sized pieces of fresh ginger, peeled
• sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
• extra virgin olive oil
• 4 smallish neck fillets of lamb
4 sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 2.5 cm/1 inch dice not for the anal caveman...hahahaha or maybe only in chip form Twisted Evil
• 2 red onions, peeled and roughly chopped
• 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and sliced
• 12 ripe plum tomatoes, each cut into 8 pieces
• 1 stick of cinnamon
• 2 bay leaves
a handful of dried apricots
• 285ml (½ pint) boiling water
350g/12oz couscous replaced with our 'fake rice' grated cauliflower...
• a little wine vinegar
• 1 large bunch of fresh coriander
• 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt

Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Pound up your cumin, coriander and fennel seeds with the dried chillies, rosemary, ginger and a pinch of salt and pepper, stirring in a couple of tablespoons of olive oil. Smear half of this marinade over your lamb before you plait it. Rub and massage it in, then put the meat to one side while you mix the rest of the marinade in a bowl with the sweet potatoes, onions and garlic.

Brown your 4 marinaded pieces of meat on both sides in a pan with a little olive oil. Add the sweet potato mixture to the pan and remove the lamb to the empty bowl while you fry your veg for about 4 minutes until the onions are slightly soft. Add your tomatoes, give the pan a shake and place the meat on top. Add 3 wineglasses of water, the cinnamon stick, bay leaves and dried apricots, and braise in the preheated oven (I suggest you do this with the lid off to give it a little colour) for 1 hour 15 minutes. Now pour the boiling water over the couscous and allow it to be absorbed. Then fork the couscous through, season with salt, pepper, a lug of olive oil and a swig of wine vinegar, cover with tinfoil and place in the oven for 5 minutes to steam.

Roughly chop the fresh coriander and stir it through the stew just before serving. Divide between 4 plates with the couscous and spoon over a good dollop of natural yoghurt.

Last edited by Fresh on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2011 2:48 pm

piyopico wrote:
Admin wrote:
dun talk so much!
we support u cheers

You say your boy will run the cafe mah.

My offer still stand, at least 3 times a week. Open in Jurong hor.

Very Happy

He studying still Mah. cheers Kumsiah your very kind support. sunny

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Yo, Fresh, clean up the recipe before posting leh, if not, those newbies blur will ask this and that lor.
Btw Fresh, cut the tubers lah. I totally take off, and I would say all of us here, sweet potatoes, it's only once in a very blue moon, I don't take totally. Just a note, but thanks for the trouble to post.

I task you one duty, since X is studying for his sexual exams, lol! do up a list of allowable foods for PALEO.
YES, it will be a learning mission for you as well. The post it on a new thread, which I will make into a non-changeable sticky for the forum, so all can go make reference on what's allowable and what's not.

SIGNALER!
"Foxtrot Sierra Hotel, this is Lima Romeo Romeo Papa Leader, send over!" lol!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chickenbackside Mon May 30, 2011 4:53 pm

Looks really nice!

chickenbackside

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 31, 2011 5:07 am

Admin wrote:Yo, Fresh, clean up the recipe before posting leh, if not, those newbies blur will ask this and that lor.
Btw Fresh, cut the tubers lah. I totally take off, and I would say all of us here, sweet potatoes, it's only once in a very blue moon, I don't take totally. Just a note, but thanks for the trouble to post.

I task you one duty, since X is studying for his sexual exams, lol! do up a list of allowable foods for PALEO.
YES, it will be a learning mission for you as well. The post it on a new thread, which I will make into a non-changeable sticky for the forum, so all can go make reference on what's allowable and what's not.

SIGNALER!
"Foxtrot Sierra Hotel, this is Lima Romeo Romeo Papa Leader, send over!" lol!

okok.... clean up a little bit already... please review...

wrt your assignment, I am planning it now... hur hur hur... sunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2011 6:04 am

Fresh wrote:[
okok.... clean up a little bit already... please review...

wrt your assignment, I am planning it now... hur hur hur... sunny

I trust you Cpl. Carry on. Laughing Laughing

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.  - Page 3 Empty Chicken WIngs

Post  Admin Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:57 am

Recipe can be also used for breast and thighs or even whole chicken if desired.

1. Brandy (yeah you read me right!) Twisted Evil
2. Turmeric powder
3. Ginger Juice
4. Shallot juice
5. Salt to taste
6. Oil for frying.

Soak all, except oil, 2hrs to overnight. (overnight better, flavors all in.)
Heat oil, and deep fry till brown to desired.

Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.  - Page 3 Cwing110
Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.  - Page 3 Cwings10

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:58 am

Wah, sounds and looks good man. Will keep in mind when my chicken wing killer niece comes to town in July.

After a very good Morrocan lamb dinner, I've decided to make Sop Kambing next!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Fresh wrote:Wah, sounds and looks good man. Will keep in mind when my chicken wing killer niece comes to town in July.

After a very good Morrocan lamb dinner, I've decided to make Sop Kambing next!!!

Eyh cb, don't come in here and talk cock can, post recipie hor. Talk cock go other thread. cheers
Here, nin Peh ONEs of the mods. lol! Dounch prays prays. Basketball

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  piyopico Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:21 pm

Admin wrote:
Fresh wrote:Wah, sounds and looks good man. Will keep in mind when my chicken wing killer niece comes to town in July.

Eyh cb, don't come in here and talk cock can, post recipie hor. Talk cock go other thread. cheers
Here, nin Peh ONEs of the mods. lol! Dounch prays prays. Basketball

Dun have any grill or oven baked stingray recipe leh?

Share yours Ok. I think I will use oven to bake on an aluminium foil.

piyopico

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:48 pm

I tell you as I am finishing up the last bowl of lamb stew, the layer of oil in my serving dish is 1cm, and I am drinking it all down now..... Laughing Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:31 pm

piyopico wrote:

Kns, if no oven or grill, then talk cock say "use oven bake on aluminum foil" scratch

Eyh, banana leaf lah, foil like fuck the taste. lol!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:32 pm

Fresh wrote:I tell you as I am finishing up the last bowl of lamb stew, the layer of oil in my serving dish is 1cm, and I am drinking it all down now..... Laughing Razz

Wei! You two think here no Cheng hu is it? Knn...donno how to spell die ah? Evil or Very Mad

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  piyopico Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Admin wrote:
piyopico wrote:

Kns, if no oven or grill, then talk cock say "use oven bake on aluminum foil" scratch

Bake one stingray I buy a stack of banana leaf, the rest wat I do with them?

Wrap my banana in it ah..............

lol!

piyopico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:04 am

piyopico wrote:
Admin wrote:
piyopico wrote:

Bake one stingray I buy a stack of banana leaf, the rest wat I do with them?

Wrap my banana in it ah..............

lol!

kns, NTUC sell in small packs, Seng Siong also. two or four leaves. And stingray, you won't eat just one or two pieces.
So you will use all to wrap and grill. YOu want to wrap your banana also can, it's your choice,. how you grill it, is going to be a strain on your hip and leg muscles. lol!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:14 am

soon to cook: Sop Kambing (any suggestions to the google'd recipe is welcome). source: http://jeroxie.com/addiction/kambing
Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.  - Page 3 Kambing-final

Ingredients:

1kg of meaty goat ribs (or use lamb if you can’t get goat)
5cm fresh ginger, peeled and chopped into smaller pieces
6 – 8 cloves of garlic (depending on how garlicky you like it to be. I love garlic so I added 8 cloves)
1 onion sliced
1 tbsp grounded coriander
1 tsp ground fennel
1 tsp fenugreek
1 tsp cummin
1/2 tsp tumeric
1 tsp ground black pepper
11/2 tsp salt
2 – 2.5 litres of water (use veal stock if possible and availiable)
1/2 tbsp vegetable oil coconut oil?
1 leek sliced (white part only)
5 bruised cardamon pods
3 star anise pods
1 cinnamon stick
1 tsp light soya sauce some won't take this
3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
Crispy fried shallots – see recipe here
1 bunch coriander

Method:

Gently roast and brown coriander, cumin, fenugreek, black pepper fennel seeds in a small saute pan. Grind them into a powder and leave aside
Pound the garlic & ginger into a paste
Marinate the goat pieces with the grounded spice powder, garlic & ginger paste, tumeric, thinly sliced onions, and chopped ends of the coriander for a couple of hours or overnight (if time permits).
Use a heavy pot and place all the goat pieces in it with water or veal stock (if availiable). Season with salt.
Simmer gently with the lid open for 3 – 4 hours. During this time, the liquid will evaporate slowly. Please check the soup occassionally.
Saute the leeks with the cardamon pods, star anaise and cinnamon stick for about 5 mins or until the leeks are very soft. Do this when the soup is almost ready.
Add the leeks, cardamon, star anaise and cinnamon stick into the pot and leave it for another 15 minutes.
Cut the tomatoes into wedges, add to the soup mixture and allow it to simmer for another 2 mins
Dish up, sprinkle generous proportions of crispy shallots & chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with toasted baguette or with white steamed rice

If an older goat is used, the dish will develop a more intensed flavour and aroma. A younger goat has a more delicate taste but just had to make sure that the spices do not over power it.

Asia in a bowl. It is hearty, vibrant, fresh, full flavoured and very satisfying.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:23 am

Eyh, how you know goat is younger or older by looking at the meat? Got write IC number and date of birth siboh? lol!

I'd suggest after marinating, brown the meat a bit in a pan, then cook. The taste will be so much different.

P.S. Go read up on Tomatoes.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:30 am

I just did a batch of. 3+ kg maybe 4 of sioba, with an oven discarded by my mother in law, first time using it, hmm temperature setting needed to be different. Seemed to be way too hot with 200 for 40 mins... Had to lower it at 190, and 5 min browning at 220 for the 2nd batch. First batch was almost burnt and inside was still pink...

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:01 pm

Fresh wrote:I just did a batch of. 3+ kg maybe 4 of sioba, with an oven discarded by my mother in law, first time using it, hmm temperature setting needed to be different. Seemed to be way too hot with 200 for 40 mins... Had to lower it at 190, and 5 min browning at 220 for the 2nd batch. First batch was almost burnt and inside was still pink...

Should I even be answering this?? confused

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:48 am

dunno leh... do you want to? Laughing Laughing no lah, I'm just thinking out loud.

anyway, I also cooked my Sop Kambing on Sunday, and ate it ALL myself. the fats was impressively thick... at least a cm floating layer ...

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:32 am

Fresh wrote:dunno leh... do you want to? Laughing Laughing no lah, I'm just thinking out loud.

anyway, I also cooked my Sop Kambing on Sunday, and ate it ALL myself. the fats was impressively thick... at least a cm floating layer ...

You ccb, told you blenched the pork first didn't I? Pink, knn you pull your ass cheeks apart, there also pink!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Fresh wrote:dunno leh... do you want to? Laughing Laughing no lah, I'm just thinking out loud.

You ccb, told you blenched the pork first didn't I? Pink, knn you pull your ass cheeks apart, there also pink!

Eee... Hahahah... Kns... Gross old man you...hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post  xtrocious Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:28 am

Here's one of my humble dinners...hahah

Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.  - Page 3 PorkKnuckles002

xtrocious

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:58 am

xtrocious wrote:Here's one of my humble dinners...hahah

Recipes for Paleo and low carb diet.  - Page 3 PorkKnuckles002

PORK LEG!!! WAH!!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xtrocious Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:03 am

Pork knuckle to be precise...hahah

Can eat this everyday and I will die a happy man Very Happy

xtrocious

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:28 am

xtrocious wrote:Pork knuckle to be precise...hahah

I miss this and Roast pork. For now, I'm off the high fat, for a while, and this time it's not falling off the wagon.
I'm doling far heavier training then before. Week later will be back to high fat.

X, when wanna come my place for coffee?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xtrocious Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:34 am

Admin wrote:

I miss this and Roast pork. For now, I'm off the high fat, for a while, and this time it's not falling off the wagon.
I'm doling far heavier training then before. Week later will be back to high fat.

Well, I am also not entirely on high fats - been fasting quite a bit these days - only eat when I am hungry and that is not very often...hahah

But I still like my roast pork and pork knuckles - I will try to have them at least once in two weeks Smile

Your renovation done liao ah? If so, let me know when is a good time to come for kopi Smile

xtrocious

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:53 am

xtrocious wrote:
Admin wrote:

Well, I am also not entirely on high fats - been fasting quite a bit these days - only eat when I am hungry and that is not very often...hahah

But I still like my roast pork and pork knuckles - I will try to have them at least once in two weeks Smile

Your renovation done liao ah? If so, let me know when is a good time to come for kopi Smile

Not completed yet. Will let you know. But after you see my design, I'd have to dig out your eyeballs. What a Face

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xtrocious Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:28 am

Admin wrote:

Not completed yet. Will let you know. But after you see my design, I'd have to dig out your eyeballs. What a Face

Wah...so solid ah? hahah

I just want to do simple renovation - replace toilet bowl, replace shower to rain type, replace shower partition, replace basin...hahah

xtrocious

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:42 am

xtrocious wrote:
Admin wrote:

Wah...so solid ah? hahah

I just want to do simple renovation - replace toilet bowl, replace shower to rain type, replace shower partition, replace basin...hahah

Knn, this replace that replaces, still call SIMPLE ah? Replace owner, even faster. Laughing Laughing
Eyh, call me lah. Rain shower simple, wait till you see my shower. WahahahahaWahahahaha!! Even my sister also buay tahan!
My last thing to do is, put in a bluetooth speaker. Wah! Bath got music sial! Laughing

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xtrocious Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:37 am

Admin wrote:
xtrocious wrote:
Admin wrote:

Wah...so solid ah? hahah

Knn, this replace that replaces, still call SIMPLE ah? Replace owner, even faster. Laughing Laughing
Eyh, call me lah. Rain shower simple, wait till you see my shower. WahahahahaWahahahaha!! Even my sister also buay tahan!
My last thing to do is, put in a bluetooth speaker. Wah! Bath got music sial! Laughing

Simpler to just move house...hahah

But boh lui leh Crying or Very sad

It is not that I want to change but everything is falling apart - I just changed my water heater (storage type); aircon also had to change the whole system...

Nowadays the construction quality very chui leh...not built to last Evil or Very Mad

xtrocious

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:57 am

xtrocious wrote:
Simpler to just move house...hahah

But boh lui leh Crying or Very sad

It is not that I want to change but everything is falling apart - I just changed my water heater (storage type); aircon also had to change the whole system...

Nowadays the construction quality very chui leh...not built to last Evil or Very Mad

My storage heater was fucked. Aristone, but made in CHINA!! Fucking supplier badek me, say Italy.But now, I got one really made in Italy, ok lah, old one also tahan 3yrs, $320, cannot complain lah, one year $110+ niah lah. Better you go for quality instead of quantity. I would say Gain Cit is good in service and work is good as well, mine is Mitsubishi, still going well.
Call me lah, I tell you on the phone. Dowan to teach Fresh to much. Yak, yak yak!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:53 pm

chiu... Laughing I finish already... and I didn't need to change contractor.... Razz

update: found a great spot in Bukit Batok Nature Park to do my HIIT... right at the Transmission Tower a long flight of steps, change in elevation maybe 30 - 40m over 100m?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:46 pm

Fresh wrote:chiu... Laughing I finish already... and I didn't need to change contractor.... Razz

update: found a great spot in Bukit Batok Nature Park to do my HIIT... right at the Transmission Tower a long flight of steps, change in elevation maybe 30 - 40m over 100m?

Eyh Fresh Bitch, don't try to suan, you weren't manufactured for such a function, you try to hard,
Wait your pubic hair all drop off and you get labelled a "White Tiger" . cheers

Leave the suanning to the pro.....ME! Basketball lol!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xtrocious Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:05 am

Admin wrote:
Fresh wrote:chiu... Laughing I finish already... and I didn't need to change contractor.... Razz

Eyh Fresh Bitch, don't try to suan, you weren't manufactured for such a function, you try to hard,

Wah, I better stay out of this lover's quarrel then Razz

Hmm..that's means Fresh also stay quite near my place...scary or what Suspect

xtrocious

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:21 am

Admin wrote:

you are not a suanning pro... u just a dirty old man lah... hahahaha Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:24 am

xtrocious wrote:Hmm..that's means Fresh also stay quite near my place...scary or what Suspect

I just moved, not too familiar. planning to roam about a bit slowly... but the park was really nice, especially yesterday, after the rain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:52 am

Fresh wrote:
Admin wrote:

Careful, the fucker will get FRESH with you. Wait yoru ass got warm hand going around. bounce

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:52 am

Fresh wrote:
Admin wrote:

Jealous little bitch, Use your tongue for what it's really intended for..LICKING. Wahahahahah! Laughing Laughing

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:54 am

Fresh wrote:
xtrocious wrote:Hmm..that's means Fresh also stay quite near my place...scary or what Suspect

I just moved, not too familiar. planning to roam about a bit slowly... but the park was really nice, especially yesterday, after the rain.

Knn, wet grass also you want to rahba rahba on....Sheeessshhhh...... lol!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next