PALEO AND LOW CARB LIFESTYLE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kids and paleo

3 posters

Go down

kids and paleo Empty kids and paleo

Post  Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:30 pm

hi guys, i guess some of you guys have kids. some have 3... Laughing

do you introduce the paleo concept to them?

edit: not make them go on paleo, but like maybe reduce grains etc...

Back to top Go down

kids and paleo Empty Re: kids and paleo

Post  Admin Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:09 am

Fresh wrote:hi guys, i guess some of you guys have kids. some have 3... Laughing

do you introduce the paleo concept to them?

edit: not make them go on paleo, but like maybe reduce grains etc...

I have, but can only do so much. Want to do or not, that's it, even my wife is on slightly higher then low carbs diet.
I leave it as que sara sara.For myself, I remain status quo, zero to very very low.

Admin
Admin

https://paleolifestyle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gz0707 Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:55 am

same issue for me - trying to introduce more meat and fats into their diet, rather than have them remove all fats, skin etc from the meats. but its quite tough, family still think i am losing weight due to missing carbs, so the mindset from immediate family is quite tough to change too. but imo, grain reduction, snacks and soft drinks is a good way to start.

gz0707

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:56 am

gz0707 wrote:same issue for me - trying to introduce more meat and fats into their diet, rather than have them remove all fats, skin etc from the meats. but its quite tough, family still think i am losing weight due to missing carbs, so the mindset from immediate family is quite tough to change too. but imo, grain reduction, snacks and soft drinks is a good way to start.

My kids, well....youngest one no soft drinks, eldest and second one, they eat out most of the time.
Home wise, no soft drinks and no snacks.

Admin
Admin

https://paleolifestyle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LookingBusy Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:42 am

Been introducing this diet to my family as well, epecially my mum. Previously she can't do without carbs-like food of bee hoon, rice and wanton mee. Now she's pretty used to eating meats, veges and nuts, and once in a while treat of the above carbs-like food. She still can't take too much of the animal fats though. She's now slim down so much, her bp is normal now and she doesn't feel sleepy and fatigue almost all the whole time before she engage this diet.

Amazing queen

LookingBusy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down