PALEO AND LOW CARB LIFESTYLE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Direction of Forum

4 posters

Go down

Direction of Forum Empty Direction of Forum

Post  Admin Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:17 am

Nowhere as far as I can see it. So the final decision, leave it or close it. Your choice folks.

Admin
Admin

https://paleolifestyle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Direction of Forum Empty Re: Direction of Forum

Post  gz0707 Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:22 am

my 2 cents, as I have amongst a few to benefit from the contributions and efforts from MO, CBS etc...

- the pool is too small for active contribution - now only 19 pp? most forummers will come in and chat a bit, contribute a bit etc. i understand MO's frustration with pp who just pick up stuff and go - but do remember that most have work loads, family problems, etc etc, the list goes on. i know i could not be active for last 6 months due to issues on my end.
- depending on what the agenda for the forum is. if the intent is merely to share, then keep as is (for sharing and library resource). if the intent is to really make it very active and vibrant, then more members and meetups are necessary to keep things alive. if the objective cannot be met, then owner has the right to close it, from whichever point of view he takes (respectfully).
- I have been in several forums whereby pp just tok cock, chill (MCF, HWZ EDMW), pp meet atas pp (VAG, BMW), or with agenda (Mark X). in mark X forum, mods insist on meetups and my subsequent investigations showed that certain pp were selling and profiting from newbies under the pretense of sharing info. i'm sharing this info as i see MO getting really frustrated, even with no intent to profit.

So the choice is really yours bro, i would ask that u keep it and invite more pp to share an alternative view to dieting (as seen by more main stream media acceptance from the CNA article), but the choice is really yours, and all the efforts to set this up has come from you. whatever decision u make, i respect and thank you for all the efforts thus far.

gz0707

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:51 pm

gz0707 wrote:my 2 cents, as I have amongst a few to benefit from the contributions and efforts from MO, CBS etc...

- the pool is too small for active contribution - now only 19 pp? most forummers will come in and chat a bit, contribute a bit etc. i understand MO's frustration with pp who just pick up stuff and go - but do remember that most have work loads, family problems, etc etc, the list goes on. i know i could not be active for last 6 months due to issues on my end.
- depending on what the agenda for the forum is. if the intent is merely to share, then keep as is (for sharing and library resource). if the intent is to really make it very active and vibrant, then more members and meetups are necessary to keep things alive. if the objective cannot be met, then owner has the right to close it, from whichever point of view he takes (respectfully).
- I have been in several forums whereby pp just tok cock, chill (MCF, HWZ EDMW), pp meet atas pp (VAG, BMW), or with agenda (Mark X). in mark X forum, mods insist on meetups and my subsequent investigations showed that certain pp were selling and profiting from newbies under the pretense of sharing info. i'm sharing this info as i see MO getting really frustrated, even with no intent to profit.

So the choice is really yours bro, i would ask that u keep it and invite more pp to share an alternative view to dieting (as seen by more main stream media acceptance from the CNA article), but the choice is really yours, and all the efforts to set this up has come from you. whatever decision u make, i respect and thank you for all the efforts thus far.

I have no qualms with anyone here, except for one fucking motherfucker of an asshole, fucking bastard, I help him on condition he helped others, not for my own profit, not for my own gains, when asked to list one simple thing of a table of veggie meant for Paleo, choot all kinds of cheebye patten, fucking bastard, you know how to call me, take every thing we list in the forum for your own selfish fucking benefits, but just to do a SIMPLE thing of listing a table to benefit all and newer members, knncb, can't even do, come out with all sorts of cheap excuses.

It really does show the sort of fuckwit he really is. Fucking low life. And I have the balls to say it to his fuck face if I see him face off as well, we all share here and help. Him, narr.... himself, and himself alone, anyone else, fuck you, your fucking problem. knn PUAH CHEE BYE!!

Evil or Very Mad

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xtrocious Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:16 am

Unfortunately, these people are everywhere...

Don't let one or two of them derail the whole project

I will also be asking some new low-carbers to join in here from HWZ Very Happy

And I have monitored them for some time to judge their commitment

xtrocious

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:48 am

Bro. I leave that all up to you. I help and expect nothing back, only they help others, in this instance,
no help was rendered, even with a simple request to HELP the forum. A test failed.
Sad that people can be so selfish.

xtrocious wrote:Unfortunately, these people are everywhere...

Don't let one or two of them derail the whole project

I will also be asking some new low-carbers to join in here from HWZ Very Happy

And I have monitored them for some time to judge their commitment

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  king Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:16 am

what kind of help bro?
need me to contri $$$?

i can try update some news every day

king

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:55 am

king wrote:what kind of help bro?
need me to contri $$$?

i can try update some news every day

Not monetary help bro. Just help with updating the forum ever so often, info on what type of foods allowable in PALEO DIET, fruits, veggie, meats etc... Start a new thread, no messages, only info. so newbies can go in there and take one look and know
what's allowable and what's not. If everyone puts in a small amount of effort to help everyone, the forum will be well maintained.

Kumsiah everyone.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  king Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:59 am

make me an admin too k?

let me try to update my favour stuff!

Kettlebell!

king

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:44 am

king wrote:make me an admin too k?

Kettlebell!

K. Tables please.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  king Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:52 am

simi takbes?
ikea table k?

Admin wrote:

Kettlebell!

K. Tables please.

king

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:50 am

king wrote:simi takbes?
ikea table k?

Admin wrote:

Kettlebell!

K. Tables please.

Kns, allowable foods lah.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:51 am

king wrote:simi takbes?
ikea table k?

Admin wrote:

Kettlebell!

K. Tables please.

Kns, allowable foods lah.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:24 pm

Pico, should start new thread. Not put in "forum directions" now got new users, they will be searching for info.

Thanks Pico! Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down