PALEO AND LOW CARB LIFESTYLE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oil Pulling

3 posters

Go down

Oil Pulling Empty Oil Pulling

Post  xtrocious Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:56 am

SUNDAY, MARCH 6, 2011

Oil Pulling-Folk Remedies and My Experiences
http://bonnie90505.blogspot.com/2011/03/oil-pulling-folk-remedies-and-my.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ControllingTheCarbMonster+%28Controlling+The+Carb+Monster%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

I finally wanted to share what I have been learning about "Oil Pulling". I came across Folk Remedies and read quit a few very interesting remedies that I also have been experiencing, and one of them was increase amount of energy and lessen arthritic pain. I have been Oil Pulling every morning for almost 3 weeks now. Some times its hard to take 15 minutes from my morning routine, but I keep reminding myself, that if I want to document results, positive and or negative, I have to continue oil pulling, along with consuming coconut oil on a daily basis.Please read more from Folk Remedies link below:
http://www.folkremediesforyou.com/oil-pulling/
Oil Pulling Folk Remedies

Swish one tablespoon Coconut Oil( a good quality oil) I use tropical tradition's Gold Label Organic Coconut Oil www.tropicaltraditions.com around the mouth and pulled through the teeth 15-20 on an empty stomach(6 hours without food), the oil should become thinner and be white as the process continues. This swishing activates enzymes that will draw toxins out of the blood. I recommend that you sit and watch TV or a video, and not do something that you have to multi task on, it may distract you, and you do not want to swollen the toxic mixture.

Here a just a few that really got me excited, I really wanted to see if this works, and my health comes first and here are in order what I am looking to document over the next few months..let's see if these remedies will help me from Coconut Oil Pulling:

1.With the use of oil pulling for around a two month period, arthritis has greatly improved and in some cases completely disappeared. I suffer from Psoriatic Arthris and lower back pain, I will for sure document this if i see any changes in my level of pain.

2. The oil pulling process will reverse the loosening of teeth, eliminate bleeding gums and provide a very noticeable difference in the whiteness of your teeth. It has also put a stop to sensitive teeth and has shown to even remove plaque and stains! I have bone loss around my second molars, I will be going to the dentist for deep cleaning in a month, by then, the dentist will check the bone loss, and I will be able to document any changes in my gums, teeth and bone loss.

3. Many people using oil pulling have reported as much as a 50% decrease in the amount of gray hair and their hair turning back to their normal youthful color! I stopped coloring my hair, which is really drastic for me, I never went more than 2 months with out coloring my hair, seeing gray hair really proved, I am 52..but mentally I would not know I was that "number" mentally I am much younger..but I am kewl with my age. I love every year and look forward to healthier active years!

4. Users have also cited a large decrease in hot flashes from menopause, some users even stopped having them altogether after they started oil pulling. Oh yes, I just was proven about a month ago, I am totally in menopause, hot flashes- not as much, but during the night, I do have those fun night sweats, that fan has been on every night...even in the winter..but not as much, believe me, I would be so excited to document hot flashes and night sweats are a goner!

5. Some users have reported a remarkable decrease in sugar cravings, resulting in weight loss! Well, of course since I am a true Low Carber for life..there are those times I eat that cake, and pie and also cookies..but that is somethings I don't crave much any more, but sometimes....I just want the sweets not to be anything but from fruits and veggies...I will be excited if oil pulling, removes sugar cravings..I was a carb o holic, but low carb keeps me under control from that monster!

I love learning about myself, and my health is so important to me, and I need to stay healthy, so that I can stay active and be able to lose the weight, gain the muscle and feel the energy even if I have a flare up from my arthritis, I have not had a cold, cough, or sinus pain, I still have back pain, and my skin condition is under control. My hair color will be a very interesting experiment, if it changes back to brown, then I would change my current gray hair to blonde....not sure how long I can go without coloring my hair, but I am all about experimenting, so far...Coconut Oil Pulling is part of my daily routine!! I LOVE coconut oil!! I consume it daily also, as in my coffee, or a glob off a spoon, I cook with it, I slather it on my skin, hair, nails, and my weight loss has to continue, no matter what...coconut oil, is my FAT for life...the healthiest oil I could consume and use for every day...and for my kitty kats...

xtrocious

Back to top Go down

Oil Pulling Empty Re: Oil Pulling

Post  Admin Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:05 pm

Duh, X, macham ni, oil pulling, coconut oil bukan sayang kan, wasted lagi ah? Crying or Very sad

Admin
Admin

https://paleolifestyle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xtrocious Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:15 am

Well I suppose we can still swallow the coconut oil after we terik it no? hahah

Nothing goes to waste...hahah

Or better still, the next time you cook with coconut oil, terik the oil before put into the food Razz

Just kidding...lol

xtrocious

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:07 pm

xtrocious wrote:Well I suppose we can still swallow the coconut oil after we terik it no? hahah

Or better still, the next time you cook with coconut oil, terik the oil before put into the food Razz

Just kidding...lol

Kekekekekeke....basket! I cook spicy foods, you try and terik show me, tongue all hot sial. Very Happy Very Happy
My wife say wanna try, I say, drink down, don't sayang,one kechit bottle also $17+.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:29 am

xtrocious wrote:This swishing activates enzymes that will draw toxins out of the blood. I recommend that you sit and watch TV or a video, and not do something that you have to multi task on, it may distract you, and you do not want to swollen swallow the toxic mixture.

toxic already you all still want to swallow??! Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  xtrocious Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:38 am

Fresh wrote:
xtrocious wrote:This swishing activates enzymes that will draw toxins out of the blood. I recommend that you sit and watch TV or a video, and not do something that you have to multi task on, it may distract you, and you do not want to swollen swallow the toxic mixture.

toxic already you all still want to swallow??! Mad

Wah kao, good catch, I guess I didn't see that part Razz

Anyway, I don't quite believe but hey, anything is worth a try I suppose (if I am desperate enough, which I am not...yet Laughing )

xtrocious

Back to top Go down

Post  xtrocious Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:40 am

Admin wrote:
xtrocious wrote:Well I suppose we can still swallow the coconut oil after we terik it no? hahah

Just kidding...lol

Kekekekekeke....basket! I cook spicy foods, you try and terik show me, tongue all hot sial. Very Happy Very Happy
My wife say wanna try, I say, drink down, don't sayang,one kechit bottle also $17+.

Then buy the cheapo one from India lor...hahah

Confirm that one terik already won't dare to swallow Razz

xtrocious

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:19 am

xtrocious wrote:
Then buy the cheapo one from India lor...hahah

Confirm that one terik already won't dare to swallow Razz

Eyh, don't waste time on all this shit Oil pulling. I teach you OIL PUSHING.
Want to know how? Eat too much oil, and go toilet PUSH out, confirm body solid and fit. Very Happy Very Happy

Have to PUSH mah.....Aaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhh... Wah! Song!! cheers

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chickenbackside Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:27 am

Wah, really or not?

I try. Like wine tasting...

chickenbackside

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:53 am

chickenbackside wrote:Wah, really or not?

I try. Like wine tasting...

Errr.....chicken pantat, try which one, PUSHING or PULLING? PUSHING like wine tasting meh? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chickenbackside Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:06 am

Maybe pull through mouth, push through arse...

chickenbackside

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum