PALEO AND LOW CARB LIFESTYLE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can somebody tell me how to gain some weight? Diet too effective

5 posters

Go down

Can somebody tell me how to gain some weight? Diet too effective   Empty Can somebody tell me how to gain some weight? Diet too effective

Post  piyopico Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:20 am

I now weigh about 54kg and I am 1.72M.

Too skinny leh.

How to gain about 6kg from our diet?

Exercise until I die ah???

Rolling Eyes

piyopico

Back to top Go down

Can somebody tell me how to gain some weight? Diet too effective   Empty Re: Can somebody tell me how to gain some weight? Diet too effective

Post  chickenbackside Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:05 am

KNN... Like that also can... If I were like you, I'll be happier than strike toto.

Eat junk food lor. Confirm can gain 6kg....

chickenbackside

Back to top Go down

Can somebody tell me how to gain some weight? Diet too effective   Empty Re: Can somebody tell me how to gain some weight? Diet too effective

Post  king Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:49 am

KNN!
54 kg, 0 year ago

veru simple
everynite b4 u sleep
eat vegi rice, within a month sure gain 10 kg!

king

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:45 am

I didn't want to fuck him, was waiting for you all to do it, FIRST.

KNN, This kind of cb question also dare come here ask, WTF!
Every night, chu char supper lor, what else is easier!??
Knn, eat you know how to eat not, nbz! lol!

Admin
Admin

https://paleolifestyle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:47 am

king wrote:KNN!
54 kg, 0 year ago

veru simple
everynite b4 u sleep
eat vegi rice, within a month sure gain 10 kg!

Then come in here cry father cry mother say eat too much, now
Grossly overweight! cheers

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:47 am

Pang jio must tell you pull skin. lol! lol!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  piyopico Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Too skinny how?

lol!

Seriously, when do you STOP losing weight ah?

CBS and MO, you guys weight stabilized oredi or not ah?

piyopico

Back to top Go down

Post  chickenbackside Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:38 am

Stable. Feel like Jedi. Got total control over body weight, or rather, body fat level.

Not scared of putting on weight already, cos losing it is very easy. Got the formula down already.

It's really easy when you break your addiction to carbs and the sweet taste lah...

chickenbackside

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:27 pm

I haven't reached what I want as yet, stabilize not yet, but I can eat what I want
Still, control to no more then two days of "crap" eating, and then get back on track,
But what for, why, not worth the effort, I have to go back to ketosis, experience slight
Headache, weakness etc... Fuck it, not worth cheating.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  king Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:21 am

i at 81kg.
still adjusting to lose more

king

Back to top Go down

Post  piyopico Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:45 am

Gained some weight. Just got to eat more. Force myself to take a bit more carbs.

piyopico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:19 am

piyopico wrote:Gained some weight. Just got to eat more. Force myself to take a bit more carbs.

This kind of rubbish need to...FORCE meh? lol!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  piyopico Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:37 am

Admin wrote:
piyopico wrote:Gained some weight. Just got to eat more. Force myself to take a bit more carbs.

Must force hor.

I see rice, potato, noodle, bun etc oso dun feel like eating.

I am even thinking of drinking oil.

Palm oil, the red unbleached type can drink or not? Tink Giant have.

piyopico

Back to top Go down

Post  xtrocious Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:43 am

piyopico wrote:
Admin wrote:

Must force hor.

Cannot - you eat fats to burn fats hor Mad

Just whack carb-heavy food like durians lor...hahah

xtrocious

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:31 am

piyopico wrote:
Admin wrote:

Must force hor.

Your friend, Sum Ting Long visiting you again ah? knn, you drink oil how to gain weight?
Go by some bah chang and whack lor, eat supper etc...

I added weight recently, no, not from eating crap...muscle coming on again.
Fedup. I two weeks no time do cardio, well, mentally very tired. Now doing home renovation.
Tired like fuck.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chickenbackside Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:27 am

piyopico wrote:

No need to think. You will lose weight by drinking oil. It becomes a ketogenic diet.

Drink oil = feel full = can't eat much else = lose weight

chickenbackside

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:16 am

chickenbackside wrote:
piyopico wrote:

No need to think. You will lose weight by drinking oil. It becomes a ketogenic diet.

I'm having a hair day guys, my renovations going on, and some asshole went to complain Town council
so the guy came and lucky I was around, if not the workers would have been given hell by these bastards.
Said that tile cutting should not be done at the staircase, ok, I said I will have it removed by today. So he left.
Then Blanga came up and said toilet door they will not throw away because got contractor, WTF, so if I throw, they will remove,
knnbccb! Anyhow, my guys are working fast to get it done asap, told them, if need be, cut inside the house, nevermind.
I also cannot be selfish, the fine dust is also a nuisance to all along the same floor. LPPL, do and run fast.

Damn.... Mad Mad People see you reno eyes damn red man!! Mad Mad

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  piyopico Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:03 am

Admin wrote:
chickenbackside wrote:
piyopico wrote:

I'm having a hair day guys, my renovations going on, and some asshole went to complain Town council
so the guy came and lucky I was around, if not the workers would have been given hell by these bastards.
Said that tile cutting should not be done at the staircase, ok, I said I will have it removed by today. So he left.
Then Blanga came up and said toilet door they will not throw away because got contractor, WTF, so if I throw, they will remove,
knnbccb! Anyhow, my guys are working fast to get it done asap, told them, if need be, cut inside the house, nevermind.
I also cannot be selfish, the fine dust is also a nuisance to all along the same floor. LPPL, do and run fast.

Damn.... Mad Mad People see you reno eyes damn red man!! Mad Mad

If got heavy stuff, the town council people will throw for you, but you must give like some money to them privately. $10 or $20. They will throw wan. Bo Bian cos some of them too bulky so no matter how big your muscle is still difficult to move them.

lol!

piyopico

Back to top Go down

Post  chickenbackside Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:55 pm

No item is too bulky for MO's muscles!

chickenbackside

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:08 pm

chickenbackside wrote:No item is too bulky for MO's muscles!

Fresh has seen me and can testify lor. cheers

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chickenbackside Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:28 pm

I have also seen you leh. I also can testify...

chickenbackside

Back to top Go down

Post  king Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:29 am

admin!

what is your current weight now? Arrow

king

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:50 am

chickenbackside wrote:I have also seen you leh. I also can testify...
You not trust worth witness. Very Happy You kachow witness. cheers

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:51 am

king wrote:admin!

what is your current weight now? Arrow

Last week weight in, 86kgs.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chickenbackside Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:04 am

Don't forget to mention your height admin. If I weigh 86kg, I would look like a balloon...

chickenbackside

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:19 pm

chickenbackside wrote:Don't forget to mention your height admin. If I weigh 86kg, I would look like a balloon...

1.79m. Without high silhouettes. Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  king Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:24 am

admin,
me 173cm
weight 79kg

three month ago i was 88kg, fat like fark!
now i feel so much better

king

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:06 am

king wrote:admin,
me 173cm
weight 79kg

three month ago i was 88kg, fat like fark!
now i feel so much better

I'm going to change my workout next week, it's going to kill the fuck out of me.
CBS, 3 months. What a Face

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chickenbackside Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:46 am

3 months to what?

Me 3 weeks haven't step into a gym. In LA now, so been just working out using tree branches for pull ups and furniture for weights. Been sprinting a bit more, so my legs are killing me.

So far, no muscle loss yet, but put on a bit of fat due to all the overeating. Never fast also. Eat 2 big meals a day.

But will lose the fat I put on when I come home to Singapore and resume my normal eating. Not worried.

chickenbackside

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:32 am

chickenbackside wrote:3 months to what?

Me 3 weeks haven't step into a gym. In LA now, so been just working out using tree branches for pull ups and furniture for weights. Been sprinting a bit more, so my legs are killing me.

So far, no muscle loss yet, but put on a bit of fat due to all the overeating. Never fast also. Eat 2 big meals a day.

But will lose the fat I put on when I come home to Singapore and resume my normal eating. Not worried.

Fat Monkey in LA??? Very Happy Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum