PALEO AND LOW CARB LIFESTYLE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any meet up? and good things to share?

4 posters

Go down

any meet up? and good things to share? Empty any meet up? and good things to share?

Post  king Fri May 20, 2011 4:49 am

bro and sis and vegi!

any meet up so far?

i need to touch some one nice body to get moivated lei lol!

also we can shared thing
eat stop eat and alot more cannot post here afro

king

Back to top Go down

any meet up? and good things to share? Empty Re: any meet up? and good things to share?

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 5:08 am

have sis meh?? Shocked kekeke I bet MO also wish have...

Back to top Go down

any meet up? and good things to share? Empty Re: any meet up? and good things to share?

Post  Admin Fri May 20, 2011 9:40 am

Fresh wrote:have sis meh?? Shocked kekeke I bet MO also wish have...
After you touched my ass, i totally changed my prospective! Embarassed

Admin
Admin

https://paleolifestyle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 9:43 am

Admin wrote:
Fresh wrote:have sis meh?? Shocked kekeke I bet MO also wish have...
After you touched my ass, i totally changed my prospective! Embarassed

OMG!!! I didn't do anything~~~~~~ it's all in your imagination! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  gz0707 Fri May 20, 2011 5:22 pm

bunch of horny buggers! esp the mari kita fella!

gz0707

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 20, 2011 11:30 pm

gz0707 wrote:bunch of horny buggers! esp the mari kita fella!

Who ah? sunny

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:21 am

Admin wrote:

Who ah? sunny

u see, posting at 0730am during flag-raising ceremony, SEDIAH!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 21, 2011 1:57 am

Fresh wrote:
Admin wrote:

Who ah? sunny

Eye pain lah, knn, got some infection and down with viral flu. Fucking shit, the bastard in my office, knn cb, Pui! Infected a lot of us by coughing around. Bastard son of a bitch!! My boss's cousin, the fucker!
I kana because I overtrained on Monday, thus my body resistance was low on recovery day, knn, kana. Fuck!
I HATE getting sick! I hate taking medication, I hate seeing the doctor (MC I'm ok) sore throat, eye red, pus coming out, now slightly better, later I tombolt rampa. Tomorrow got to select tiles for my toilet Reno.

Monday, see doctor, MC, fuck it. lol!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  piyopico Sun May 22, 2011 10:04 am

Admin wrote:
Fresh wrote:
Admin wrote:

Who ah? sunny

Eye pain lah, knn, got some infection and down with viral flu. Fucking shit, the bastard in my office, knn cb, Pui! Infected a lot of us by coughing around. Bastard son of a bitch!! My boss's cousin, the fucker!
I kana because I overtrained on Monday, thus my body resistance was low on recovery day, knn, kana. Fuck!
I HATE getting sick! I hate taking medication, I hate seeing the doctor (MC I'm ok) sore throat, eye red, pus coming out, now slightly better, later I tombolt rampa. Tomorrow got to select tiles for my toilet Reno.

Monday, see doctor, MC, fuck it. lol!

Me has this flu and running nose plus dry itchy throat that makes me cough. Damn irritating and it put me off training for more than 2 weeks. Some more had my LASIK end of April os it's close to 3 weeks no training liao. I feel different.

Must recover asap. Shitty!

Crying or Very sad

piyopico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 22, 2011 10:47 am

piyopico wrote:

Me has this flu and running nose plus dry itchy throat that makes me cough. Damn irritating and it put me off training for more than 2 weeks. Some more had my LASIK end of April os it's close to 3 weeks no training liao. I feel different.

Crying or Very sad

How much your LASIK? Now handsome liow. Laughing I need to recover as well, I cannot tahan being sick
Like this, pisses me off. Evil or Very Mad

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  king Sun May 22, 2011 11:49 am

WEI!
all KNN, drift my post!
scratch

admin get well soon.!

king

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 22, 2011 2:16 pm

king wrote:WEI!
all KNN, drift my post!
scratch

admin get well soon.!

lol!lol!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  piyopico Mon May 30, 2011 11:05 am

Admin wrote:
piyopico wrote:

Crying or Very sad

How much your LASIK? Now handsome liow. Laughing I need to recover as well, I cannot tahan being sick
Like this, pisses me off. Evil or Very Mad

OK OK OT a bit.

Lasik Something like S$2918.

Now got 6/6. Shiok!

lol!

piyopico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2011 3:03 pm

piyopico wrote:

OK OK OT a bit.

Now got 6/6. Shiok!

lol!

My wife want down, say Lau hwa yen, donno can or cannot. I fed up of all the nagging.
Wanna go, go dowan,don't talk. For me, my eyesight is fucked, accident, plus old age, I can't shoot
A well as I used to. Still can hit, problem is distance. Anyway, I'm not concerned either. Bro. Recommend me which doc. I have my wife go consult, to shut her up, and me can sleep at night, Sleep

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  piyopico Mon May 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Admin wrote:
piyopico wrote:

OK OK OT a bit.

Now got 6/6. Shiok!

lol!

My wife want down, say Lau hwa yen, donno can or cannot. I fed up of all the nagging.
Wanna go, go dowan,don't talk. For me, my eyesight is fucked, accident, plus old age, I can't shoot
A well as I used to. Still can hit, problem is distance. Anyway, I'm not concerned either. Bro. Recommend me which doc. I have my wife go consult, to shut her up, and me can sleep at night, Sleep

Lao Hua cannot cure.

Once you hit 40 and above it may come in but depends on individual. Onset for some can be late forties.

Short sighted can correct, just use reading glass if git lao hua lor. Take note that the chances of success is different as it depends on your age and existing short sightedness. I am 40 and short sightedness is about 900 degree. Doctor told me chance of 6/6 is 92%. My wife only 550 degress and eight years younger so her success rate was 96%. Ya, we went together, quite dumb cos both quite terok first day. Anyway, she oso got 6/6.

Went Shinigawa at Wheelock Place. Call up and book an appointment for a seminar. Last about an hour and you can ask questions. Make sure you go for this appt cos they will offer $200 discount if you go ahead and do the lasik op within two weeks. Shinigawa only got two doctors, both oso got very good reviews on internet so no diff.

They like to under-promise and over-deliver. Good cos your expectations will be moderated and you can get a pleasant surprise if the results are good. My exact vision is 6/5. Meaning better than 6/6. Eagle eye is 6/4.5

See this. Price before discount. Go for Intralase. Customised. Used to be quite expensive in the past.

http://www.shinagawa.com.sg/why_our_lasik_package.html

piyopico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2011 3:46 pm

Ok, Kumsiah, I will pass this to her and let her decide. For now, LPPL, I spending 15k on my toilet Reno. Have to wait till next financial year, the budget announcement. lol!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum