PALEO AND LOW CARB LIFESTYLE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My reasons

5 posters

Go down

My reasons Empty My reasons

Post  Admin Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:39 am

I have my reasons on this forum, remaining as is, with someone we don't know, giving him access
To "renovate" the forum up, will open up all our email addresses, IP etc.. Which I feel is not right.
Thus I prefer to leave things as is. We all will agree that this forum will not grow, nor expend in leaps and
Bounds, here we know each other and help each other, forum messy or not, I think we all kind of like to leave things as is, hopefully, the thought is shared among all here.

Thanks everyone.

Admin
Admin

https://paleolifestyle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My reasons Empty Re: My reasons

Post  dowz Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:58 am

bro, no matter what people say, i appreciate all that you and other bros have taught and contributed to the paleo knowledge

dowz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:55 am

dowz wrote:bro, no matter what people say, i appreciate all that you and other bros have taught and contributed to the paleo knowledge

I never fuck care what people say, only that I owe you guys a explaination wrt to this issue.
And btw, wtf happened to you? How is your progress to date? Surprised

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gz0707 Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:42 pm

agree for now MO. this forum is good enough, not meant to be a sort of car forum which directs everyone to everything. in the end, agenda and politics will get involved (i am referring to vag forum debacle - lots of $ agenda behind the scenes). for now, not everyone will embrace the paleo diet - it is too far stretched for most - even when they can my own results with their very own eyes. the mindset is too deeply entrenched in food manufacturer's and branding efforts.

the eg today i saw on TV today was so not funny - persuading pp to eat ice cream with fruits inside (implying that it is healthier for the kids) - c'mon lah, its all juz farking sugar, for crying out loud. even the fruit bits are sweetened like hell. all just lad work - think IFF and Dragoco, the magic that these favoring companies can do - mediacorp even featured these co on TV!

gz0707

Back to top Go down

Post  gz0707 Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:46 pm

see I OT liao. in a well moderated forum, i will kena warning and X liao - affraid

gz0707

Back to top Go down

Post  piyopico Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:47 pm

OIC, you referring to VAG forum. Itz messy there ah.

Frankly, we can see 30 members here very good oredi. It is easy to pick up the diet but many cannot sustain esp if they are not grossly overweight or have health problems. If you are thin and have no health issues, like me, you will do this diet meh? Tatz why I can never be a walking testament cos I was never fat to begin with. Some of you guys will have to pick up the mantle as our mascot.

Very Happy

piyopico

Back to top Go down

Post  gz0707 Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:23 am

knn, by mascot, u mean pui pui one with big big hair like Universal studio type lah? ya ya we got a lot! wahahaha

dude, seriously, its not only abt fat per se - how many times u heard of 'normal' BMI folks who kena cancer, who kena high cholesterol. i'm sure cbs and others can discuss this at length - i know pp now accept that slim does not equal to healthy.

gz0707

Back to top Go down

Post  Ender Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:54 am

Like Picoyo, I'm skinny. A skinny fat(the term CBS used to describe me). Skinny, BMI good, but cholesterol result for HDL and Tri are bad. So that's why I onto this diet. But my will not so strong especially so when we're in the mids of the durian season. Very Happy

Ender

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:43 am

piyopico wrote:OIC, you referring to VAG forum. Itz messy there ah.

Frankly, we can see 30 members here very good oredi. It is easy to pick up the diet but many cannot sustain esp if they are not grossly overweight or have health problems. If you are thin and have no health issues, like me, you will do this diet meh? Tatz why I can never be a walking testament cos I was never fat to begin with. Some of you guys will have to pick up the mantle as our mascot.

Very Happy

I was not fat, but very bulky, so does that count as FAT? Wink

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:44 am

Ender wrote:Like Picoyo, I'm skinny. A skinny fat(the term CBS used to describe me). Skinny, BMI good, but cholesterol result for HDL and Tri are bad. So that's why I onto this diet. But my will not so strong especially so when we're in the mids of the durian season. Very Happy

Eyh, don't come and yaya hor, we all know damn well, your body sikit atas one. 6 pack and all.
What is durian to you, when you cut the seeds in hald and use them as ABS muscles, HUH?? Very Happy Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  piyopico Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Ender wrote:Like Picoyo, I'm skinny. A skinny fat(the term CBS used to describe me). Skinny, BMI good, but cholesterol result for HDL and Tri are bad. So that's why I onto this diet. But my will not so strong especially so when we're in the mids of the durian season. Very Happy

Ya, durian again. I ate some too but only Mao Shan Wan.

Eat a bit ok la.

Very Happy

piyopico

Back to top Go down

Post  piyopico Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:49 pm

Admin wrote:
piyopico wrote:OIC, you referring to VAG forum. Itz messy there ah.

Very Happy

I was not fat, but very bulky, so does that count as FAT? Wink

Your biceps like volleyballs rite? Yap, that is round round and fat.

Very Happy

piyopico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:39 am

piyopico wrote:

Very Happy

Ello, I know where you live hor? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  piyopico Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:14 am

Admin wrote:
piyopico wrote:

Very Happy

Jurong is a GRC hor..... very big leh.

Very Happy

Looking to open your cafe where ah? Open Jurong la. I come 3 times a week.

lol!

piyopico

Back to top Go down

Post  Ender Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:35 pm

Admin wrote:

Eyh, don't come and yaya hor, we all know damn well, your body sikit atas one. 6 pack and all.
What is durian to you, when you cut the seeds in hald and use them as ABS muscles, HUH?? Very Happy Very Happy

Durian seed doesn't stick well to my abs. Very Happy , hence my abs still one single ball..

Ender

Back to top Go down

Post  gz0707 Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:03 pm

MO ur kopi so good meh? hard to believe leh ... Suspect hahaha

gz0707

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:29 pm

piyopico wrote:
Admin wrote:
piyopico wrote:

Very Happy

Jurong is a GRC hor..... very big leh.

Very Happy

Looking to open your cafe where ah? Open Jurong la. I come 3 times a week.
Knn, 3 times a week,i close shop liow, waiting for you to makan. Very Happy

lol!
Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Ender wrote:
Admin wrote:

Durian seed doesn't stick well to my abs. Very Happy , hence my abs still one single ball..
Got sugercial supa glue you know? Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:32 pm

gz0707 wrote:MO ur kopi so good meh? hard to believe leh ... Suspect hahaha

Then don't. You're not getting away with that "suan him, to see if he bites to invite me for free kopi"
trick. No way....hahahaha....I got the 1st edition of the book hor. Signed by myself. Wahahahahahaha... Laughing

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Taste is very subjective, one thing is, I roast my own beans, so freshness is not the only factor, but roasting profile, to get the full body flavor of the beans, single origin or blended. Chickenbackside may say good, others may not like it. Cool

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gz0707 Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:46 am

Admin wrote:

Then don't. You're not getting away with that "suan him, to see if he bites to invite me for free kopi"
trick. No way....hahahaha....I got the 1st edition of the book hor. Signed by myself. Wahahahahahaha... Laughing

basket, that didn't work. kns lol

gz0707

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:12 am

gz0707 wrote:
Admin wrote:

basket, that didn't work. kns lol

Give up lah, go kopitiam buy faster lah. Very Happy Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down