PALEO AND LOW CARB LIFESTYLE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liow Loh AKA gone case, lost cause.

+2
xtrocious
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Liow Loh AKA gone case, lost cause. Empty Liow Loh AKA gone case, lost cause.

Post  Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:56 am

Admin
Admin

https://paleolifestyle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Liow Loh AKA gone case, lost cause. Empty Re: Liow Loh AKA gone case, lost cause.

Post  xtrocious Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:22 am

Bawahah...that was mean Laughing

Then again, it may be a sign of the times - most people demand instant gratification...sigh

To be honest, I gave myself 3 months to try out this new "diet" and now it has been nearly 8 months and I am still on it...

And I am proud to say it is a diet no more but it's a lifestyle...hurray Laughing

xtrocious

Back to top Go down

Liow Loh AKA gone case, lost cause. Empty Re: Liow Loh AKA gone case, lost cause.

Post  Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:28 am

xtrocious wrote:Bawahah...that was mean Laughing

Then again, it may be a sign of the times - most people demand instant gratification...sigh

To be honest, I gave myself 3 months to try out this new "diet" and now it has been nearly 8 months and I am still on it...

And I am proud to say it is a diet no more but it's a lifestyle...hurray Laughing

That's the truth Mah, X, liposuction also not so fast. I like the way things are for me now, went to see the c today, sore throat, he said I keep shrinking every time he sees me, ask me first off is my bp got monitor and take meds, told im, no meds, monitor well hover round 130-125/85-90. He took my BP and it was slightly higher, 140/90, sick BP oes up a bit, and lack of sleep. Then told him I'm now on one meal a day, he said like that is starving mode, not good, am'I weak, tired, said no, never better, end of day, no BP meeds, doc loose, doc:0, me:1. cheers

Yeah, for me also, it's a lifestyle already, today had some outside food for a change, no dinner today either starve it off and back to my meals tomorrow. MC two days. Kekekekekeke....

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xtrocious Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:11 am

Aiyah, some people are just too plain lazy or stubborn...hahah

Anyway, for those of us who stuck with it, are we complaining? Very Happy

xtrocious

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:22 am

xtrocious wrote:Aiyah, some people are just too plain lazy or stubborn...shah
Anyway, for those of us who stuck with it, are we complaining? Very Happy

Later I post her chioness's peronist here for you to see, no wonder she post FB
To Skunk, he keep quiet after that, I think Skunk kana shock liow. What a Face Ok posted liow.

Liow Loh AKA gone case, lost cause. Puicha11

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  masterpiecemarvin Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:21 am

Who is that? Crystal? I thought she was on a diet, did she quit?

masterpiecemarvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:37 pm

masterpiecemarvin wrote:Who is that? Crystal? I thought she was on a diet, did she quit?

She gave up long time already lah. Btw, post your sexy picture here lah!
Also your exercise regime and food can? Kumsia. cheers

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  masterpiecemarvin Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Admin wrote:
masterpiecemarvin wrote:Who is that? Crystal? I thought she was on a diet, did she quit?

She gave up long time already lah. Btw, post your sexy picture here lah!
Also your exercise regime and food can? Kumsia. cheers

Sorry bro, been so busy the past few days. Hitting the sack soon. Wana get in some good sleep. I will post over the weekend. Nothing too special to be honest, so pls don't kill me if you go like "chey, like that only?!" after reading it. Embarassed

masterpiecemarvin

Back to top Go down

Post  chickenbackside Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Unfortunately, it does take a certain level of discipline to be able to stay on course until it becomes a lifestyle. After all, we are technically dealing with an addiction.

When results are not immediate, people don't see the point of doing it. But when consequences happen, it's usually too late to do anything....

chickenbackside

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:35 am

chickenbackside wrote:Unfortunately, it does take a certain level of discipline to be able to stay on course until it becomes a lifestyle. After all, we are technically dealing with an addiction.

When results are not immediate, people don't see the point of doing it. But when consequences happen, it's usually too late to do anything....

Yeah bro, that's true, a serious lifelong addiction. That fellow who mentioned about being light headed, i think he may have the flu,
cos I also light headed these few days re. my sore throat and phlegm problem. I'm now shy of my last few kgs to my target weight.
KIV after CNY. kekekeke......I'm making too much goodies to miss, Kuah Lapis cake this Sunday. I doubt I will have the chance to really eat a lot, it'll be for my guest. Hmm.....Paleo style Kuah Lapis? Laughing Laughing

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chickenbackside Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:15 pm

How to make paleo kuay lapis?

No meaning liao...

chickenbackside

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:27 am

chickenbackside wrote:How to make paleo kuay lapis?

No meaning liao...

When there's a will...there will always be a way. Gimme time to get inspiration. Very Happy
This festive season, too busy to think, make the real one faster. Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  piyopico Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:57 am

I dunnoe why she cant get the results.

First thing I suspect is that she did not stick to the high fat requirement to begin with.

Secondly she must be snacking a lot.

Thirdly she must love food more than looks....................

Very Happy

piyopico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:13 pm

piyopico wrote:I dunnoe why she cant get the results.

First thing I suspect is that she did not stick to the high fat requirement to begin with.

Secondly she must be snacking a lot.

Thirdly she must love food more than looks....................

Very Happy

I believe it's just simple lazy. To do what we're doing now, going against the gain of all things
Normal, (I've been doing it most of my life) takes a special breed, the normal folks call, freaks.
This person just doesn't have it, all hot air. Waste of time, and expected to always be spoon fed.
She couldn't be bothered to cook. Like someone else at MCF, zhu char is Paleo. Very Happy
I'm also busy, I gym and come home to cook my own food, by the time I finish, it's like 10pm, so what?
It's not no time or some lame excuse. Anyone can do it, just a matter of want or don't want.
Simple way out, give excuse lor. My sister also damn busy, yet she can change to this lifestyle, and see the results.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dowz Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:46 am

i think the diet is working - though i am not as hardcore as some of the bros here. I seldom cook my own food, as i usually eat outside.

But since i started in October till now, i lost about 15 kg. From 83 to 68 now. Still a bit fat, but so far, damn satisfied with the results.

For snacks wise, i am thinking of pork lard - BUT i need to locate where it is sold in NTUC! haha.

dowz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:09 am

dowz wrote:i think the diet is working - though i am not as hardcore as some of the bros here. I seldom cook my own food, as i usually eat outside.

But since i started in October till now, i lost about 15 kg. From 83 to 68 now. Still a bit fat, but so far, damn satisfied with the results.

For snacks wise, i am thinking of pork lard - BUT i need to locate where it is sold in NTUC! haha.

Simple lah, those fat girls? You ask them let you bite their hind legs lor, there a lot of pork lard. Kekekekeke Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chickenbackside Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:31 am

dowz wrote:i think the diet is working - though i am not as hardcore as some of the bros here. I seldom cook my own food, as i usually eat outside.

That's just fantastic bro. Nothing beats the feeling of seeing your pants drop on the floor!

chickenbackside

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:47 am

chickenbackside wrote:
That's just fantastic bro. Nothing beats the feeling of seeing your pants drop on the floor!

Was about to get a new pair of Levis, stopped in my tracks, didn't get one.
Instead bro. I'm wearing my son's pants, Levis, he can't wear it anymore.
I have shrink so much now since the last time you met me. Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chickenbackside Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:59 am

The last time I saw you, you were already looking pretty good to me. No need to lose any more already lah...

chickenbackside

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:09 am

chickenbackside wrote:The last time I saw you, you were already looking pretty good to me. No need to lose any more already lah...

I know bro. I have my target to achieve. That's why I'm working my ass off.....after 2kgs of bah kwa! hehehehehehe... Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  piyopico Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:41 am

Admin,

Are you MO?

I tot Admin is Xtrocious.

Stick to MCF nicks easier to identify la ............

Very Happy

piyopico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:52 pm

piyopico wrote:Admin,

Are you MO?

Very Happy

Not I give one leh, setup by default one. silent

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xtrocious Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:02 am

Are you MO?

Very Happy

Yo - how can it be me?

I definitely cannot cook for nuts Laughing

xtrocious

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:37 am

xtrocious wrote:

Are you MO?

Very Happy

Yo - how can it be me?

I definitely cannot cook for nuts Laughing

Oi! Mai Picha Lobang leh! Laughing Laughing

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum