PALEO AND LOW CARB LIFESTYLE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  matoonia Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:10 am

Hi there, I applaud the efforts for creating this site. this is a good site as the old thread from MCF is convoluted and hard to follow, with too many OTs and too much of people asking the same questions again. Akin to a localised paleo site, very useful. Hopefully with this more people will be exposed to the way.

I was thinking maybe it'll be good if we can have an intro page for newbies, a short intro, objectives and the lao jiaos can feedback.

I'm sure a lot of us will benefit from this site.

Cheers!

matoonia

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  Admin Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:32 am

matoonia wrote:Hi there, I applaud the efforts for creating this site. this is a good site as the old thread from MCF is convoluted and hard to follow, with too many OTs and too much of people asking the same questions again. Akin to a localised paleo site, very useful. Hopefully with this more people will be exposed to the way.

I was thinking maybe it'll be good if we can have an intro page for newbies, a short intro, objectives and the lao jiaos can feedback.

I'm sure a lot of us will benefit from this site.

Cheers!

Oi! Name and rank if not we open fire! "What's the password!" Laughing Laughing

Admin
Admin

https://paleolifestyle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum